Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Canes Are Comng Soon!

Yes! I am working on something new and exciting! ( a little hint-it involves wings)Finally! I know, I know, I promised to post more often. I really seem to have been in a rut lately with all the "happenings" in our little community here in Florida. It is such a busy, busy place to live, but we sure have fun.

My students have kept me busy teaching them new jewelry designs also. Plus organizing, the "bead closet" is a never ending JOB!!!! and then there is the ordering part! ugh! This year, we decided to order together to cut down on costs, because none of us really NEED all the beads we have anyway! Right gals?
Most of the students have gone back north now. It is afterall, April. And spring is in the air!

I see visions of purples, yellows, fuchsia, butterflies and hummingbirds too! wow, what cool canes you can make of those. We will see what comes next!

I have recently connected with some old high school friends on facebook. Such an interesting way to stay in touch and look into others lives, hmmmmm...

Ok, all for now! Will post pictures this week sometime, so be on the lookout!

Have a wonderful week, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment