Sunday, January 16, 2011

Relisted Items on Etsy

Ok, so I have relisted items in my Etsy Shop this month. Watch for new items in a few days. I have been busy with a "netting stitch" lariat necklace that is to be donated for the Tanglewood Cancer Benefit. This necklace is very tedious, but, Oh the results are just so beautiful.

I have also been helping some friends with their new computer, learning how to work it, setting up email, teaching them to type, and all that stuff.

Also, getting some more supplies in to make glass beads too! There is just not enough hours in the day it seems.

Have also been going to chiropractor regarding my righ arm/hand. It seems I have pulled a muscle and index and ring fingers don't want to work to well. hmmmm...could be a problem making beads huh?

oh well...off to create something.
Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment